Synterra Technologies Pty. Ltd. was developed in 1997 to provide the seismic industry with a full project life cycle management service. Our core expertise is geophysical exploration project management, complemented by our technical advisory services.
Early Planning and Advisory Services
At the early project planning stage, we utilize our extensive multi-client industry experience and technical knowledge to work with you to explore what is possible, the potential challenges and how to overcome them.
- Technical and Commercial Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Case Development and Value Proposition
- Risk and Opportunity Analysis
- Delivery Methodology and Procurement Advice
- Early Project Cost, Schedule and Scope Advice
Project Planning and Management
Our project managers and technical advisor’s key priority is to work with your team to develop a robust, fit-for-purpose project.
- Project Requirements
- Scope, Cost and Schedule Baselines
- Change Control
- Procurement and Logistics
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Quality
Consents and Approvals
Management of the consents and approvals process is critical to keeping the project on track, compliant with applicable regulations.
- Regulatory Approvals and Compliance
- Careful evaluation of known threats and opportunities before first contact during permitting and ensuring the best-matched access specialist is used to manage the interests of both the operator and the landholder during access and compensation negotiations
- Seismic-experienced environmental and heritage specialists at hand to ensure requirements are appropriately identified, managed and audited for compliance at the completion of groundworks
Quality, Health and Safety Management
A key element of ensuring a safe project working environment is a fit-for-purpose company occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) framework to support the project’s work health and safety (WHS) management plan.
- Project Risk Identification, Planning and Management
- Emergency Response Planning
- Project Safety Management Plans and Bridging Documents
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Contractor Management
- Site Supervision and QA/QC
- Policies and Bridging Documents
We can work with you to develop your project’s budget, optimize the survey design to fit a certain cost and track project costs accurately.
- Survey Design Optimization
- Project Procurement, Tender and Contact Management
- Project Cost Control